True Blue is one of the newest online casinos to cater entirely to Australians in their tone, design and bonus type. The platform gives Australians an authentic environment to play in while providing plenty of incentives for them to come back through brand new offers and bonuses. Although True Blue has only been around since mid-2018, it’s been making quite some waves since almost the beginning thanks to its hassle-free banking, user-friendly platform and generous bonuses and loyalty program.
True Blue is licensed in Curacao. Although the casino welcomes players from many countries (including New Zealand, Canada, South Africa, and the United States), it’s mainly focused on Australian players and only available in English. In addition to an extensive list of pokies, True Blue also offers a wide variety of table games such as blackjack, roulette, FaceUp21, and Pontoon. There are also some specialty games available for those who want to try something different, including scratch cards and keno, and a few options that mimic video games, like the unusual Banana Jones and Fish Catch games. In this review, we’ll take a look at what makes True Blue stands out among other Aussie casinos and what it can offer to new players.
True Blue Casino Bonuses
True Blue’s standard Signup Bonus for new players is a 200% match bonus, up to a massive $2000. The minimum deposit to qualify for this Welcome Offer is $15. All True Blue depositing players also get 14 free spins every day for an entire week to try their favorite pokies. All you need to do to qualify for your free spins is to make a deposit and the free spins will be available right away.
VIP players receive a larger bonus, including a 250% match bonus instead of the standard 200%, as well as free spin packages, faster withdrawals and special bonus offers on birthdays or after reaching higher VIP status. VIP levels are based on a point-based system – as you accumulate points, you will achieve a higher tier and get special rewards and VIP customer service based on that.
True Blue Casino Games
True Blue is jam-packed with 200+ of the hottest games available online designed for the Real Time Gaming (RTG) software platform, one of the most trusted online casino developers in the world. Not only are RTG games are known for their “fair play” and progressive jackpots, but also for the variety of play that mixes both classic pokies and new and unique offers with names such as Lucha Libre, Basketbull, and T-Rex II.
The pokies are organized in a gallery, with the newest releases at the top so you never miss out on any exciting new games as soon as they come out. All games are also identified by a keyword that gives you a general idea of the theme (Fantasy, Christmas, Action/Adventure) in case you’re in the mood for something specific.
Aside from a wide range of online pokies, True Blue also offers a nice selection of classic table games as well as video poker and a number of unique specialty games. Classic games include Blackjack and Blackjack+Perfect Pairs, European Blackjack, Baccarat, Vegas Three Card Rummy, and Pai Gow Poker. For those who like video poker, True Blue offers a fantastic variety of options, including Bonus Deuces Wild, Bonus Poker Deluxe, Jacks or Better, and Sevens Wild. The unique mix of Specialty Games ranges from more traditional options such as European Roulette and Craps to Keno and video-game inspired games such as Treasure Tree.
True Blue Mobile Casino
True Blue Casino is a responsive site, which means it will adjust to a mobile-friendly version if you access it through an iOS or Android smartphone or a tablet. Mobile players have access to all the same bonus offers and promotions than desktop players can claim, and they can also make deposits and withdraw funds, and easily manage their account.
True Blue Casino Payment Methods
True Blue players can use the following payment methods to make deposits and withdrawals:
- True Blue Casino Bonuses
- Loyalty Program
- True Blue Casino Games
- Online Pokies Collection
- True Blue Mobile Casino
- Payment Methods
- Overall Experience
- Wire Transfer;
Deposits at True Blue are usually instantaneous – once you approve the transfer, the money will appear in your casino account right away and you can start using it. Because the platform has been created exclusively for Aussie players, you can make deposits directly in Australian dollars and avoid any conversion fees. Fans of online gambling with Apple Pay should better consider choosing another banking option because True Blue casino definitely deserves your attention.
Withdrawal requests are subject to verification of ID and funds, which includes submitting proof of identity and residence, as well as copies of the front and back of your credit card. It can take several days for players to receive their funds after placing a payout request as all paperwork needs to be verified before the money can be released.
Banking is always safe at True Blue since the casino uses the latest RSA encryption technology to keep all information, personal data and credit card details completely private.
Overall Experience At True Blue Casino
While True Blue is a newcomer to the online casino scene, it has already established itself as an excellent option for Australian players. Responsive customer service, excellent loyalty rewards and some of the most generous welcome bonus systems available make this a great option for an authentic Aussie gaming experience. Because the site is easy to navigate, players can usually just create an account and get started in a few easy steps. However, if they run into issues or have questions, customer service is available 24/7 to help them get started.
At the moment, True Blue doesn’t offer a large variety of welcome bonuses, but its 200% match bonus is still one of the best ones available in the Aussie market. Regular players will get access to additional bonuses and promotions and can even qualify to join the VIP ranks, where the bonuses keep growing and very generous offers are extended on a regular basis. True Blue’s support staff is easy to reach and it’s both friendly and helpful during the entire casino experience. We highly recommend True Blue to players who want a truly Aussie gaming experience.
All Slots Casino FAQ ✔
- 💠 I’m a New Zealander. Can I play in True Blue Casino?
- True Blue Casino is one of the best Kiwi online casinos for worldwide gamblers. Presently, the site accepts gamblers from different countries including New Zealand, South Africa, United States, and Canada. However, the site is focused on Australian players with an English interface.
- 💠 Does True Blue casino provide a loyalty program?
- True Blue casino is a really rewarding place for casino lovers. If you are loyal to the platform, you will get more valuable bonuses. Loyal members take advantage of a 250% match bonus instead of the original 200% together with casino spins, quick cashouts, and special birthday deals. The more points you collect, the better position you have. As a result, players will receive special awards and reach a higher tier.
- 💠 What’s the biggest bonus a new player can get here?
- If you register at True Blue casino, you will have the opportunity to get an incredible welcome bonus. It comes as a 200% match up to $2000. To qualify for the award, make sure to deposit at least $15. Everyone who makes a deposit at the AUS platform will get 14 free spins over the following week. Make sure to register at the platform as soon as possible to receive this favourable bonus and enjoy more than 153 authentic titles.
- 💠 Does True Blue casino accept payments made in bitcoins?
- True Blue casino accepts several deposit methods. Apart from allowing Neosurf, Skrill, Neteller, EcoCard, Wire Transfer, MasterCard, and Visa payments, the platform accepts Bitcoin deposits. Being a BTC casino means providing the high level of security and safety. That’s why players can rest assured about their personal details.