Royal Rabbit is a new casino player in the online gaming industry. The platform started operation in 2020. The parent company Mountberg Limited, based in Cyprus, holds a Curacao license. Royal Rabbit Casino offers users 8 languages to choose from, including major European languages and Russian.
The online gaming world is saturated with false information about many online platforms. We wrote the Royal Rabbit casino review to help you navigate the waters.
Royal Rabbit Casino Bonuses
|Welcome Bonus Royal Rabbit|| |
New player offer
Spins can be used on Gonzo's Quest, Sticky Bandits Wild Return, Spinions Beach Party, Vikings Go Berzerk and Fruit Shop slots.
Royal Rabbit offers are the first thing you see on the homepage of the casino. They offer 4 types of promotions:
- Royal Rabbit “Welcome Bonus” is quite generous: 100% bonus up to €500, plus up to 250 free spins depending on how much money you deposited. The least amount you can deposit is €20. Royal Rabbit’s transparent approach to bonus pages is extremely valuable for users.
- For “Weekend Reload Bonus” you will have to make a deposit during the weekend, and quite easily, you get a 50% bonus up to €500.
- “Daily Drops and Wins” bonus is specific to Pragmatic Play games with a ribbon. The bonus opens you up once you make a €0,50 spin. The prize pool is huge: €1.500.000. You can enter the leaderboard of weekly tournaments and win the 1st prize of €12.000. The weekly wins are worth €30.000. If you are lucky enough, you can also win daily cash drops of up to €1.000. The daily prizes total to €4.640. Of course, the price of entering is low, but the more you spin, the more likely you are to win.
- “Live Casino Cashback” bonus is quite simple: if you play Live games and lose money during the week, the casino will cover 10% of your losses up to €100.
Royal Rabbit Casino Games
Royal Rabbit partnered up with around 40 online game providers. Among their partners are industry leaders: Microgaming, Evolution Gaming, and BetSoft. They also partnered up with lesser-known but promising developers: Tom Horn, Habanero, and others.
More suppliers mean more game types, varying themes, and diversity in general. Royal Rabbit offers around 3000 games in their growing catalogue. You will be able to find anything from traditional table games, classic slots to new content directed to players with a taste for a twist. The types include table games, slots, video poker options, as well as live games and virtual sports betting.
Royal Rabbit’s online slots catalogue, surprisingly, includes the most recent slot games from Megaways, Blueprint, Microgaming, Yggdrasil, and other suppliers. The variety is also prominent: from Fruit slots (Sweet Bonanza, Jammin Jars) and Beach theme slots (Spinions Beach Party, Bikini Party) to Egyptian theme popular slots (Book of Dead, Valley of the Gods), and Movie theme slots (Bridesmaids, Rick and Morty).
Table game enthusiasts can play more than a hundred types of games on Royal Rabbit online. Many versions of Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack, Roulette games are available. You can demo-play most of the games without registration.
Royal Rabbit Live Casino
Live casino on Royal Rabbit is a separate section. The clean interface helps you find and start playing the game you prefer. Evolution Gaming is the supplier for Royal Rabbit’s live feature. The casino offers classics like Poker, Baccarat, Blackjack. However, you can also find anything from Fortune Wheel to Monopoly in their catalogue.
Royal Rabbit Mobile Casino
Although Royal Rabbit’s mobile version looks a bit clunky in the “Menu” section, in terms of game selection, speed and compatibility, it is an even better experience than the web version. All types of games, even the live ones are playable and easily searchable in the responsive mobile version.
Royal Rabbit Deposit & Withdrawal Methods
Royal Rabbit accepts a wide range of payment options for deposit and withdrawal. This diversity in payment options makes the online casino very convenient to use, as most of the payments are instantaneous, and all of them are secure. The website offers traditional payment methods, online wallets, and cryptocurrency payment options.
Royal Rabbit uses the following services for deposit and withdrawal: Neteller, Skrill, MasterCard, Visa, Zimpler, Neosurf, Paysafecard, Flexepin, Astro, Pay, ecoPayz, Cashlib, Crypto Wallet Online Casinos, BitBay Pay. Bank Transfer is another method you can request your withdrawal.
As Royal Rabbit targets the European market, it supports the widely accepted EUR, GBP, and USD, as well as European national currencies such as Swedish Krona (SEK), Norwegian Krone (NOK), Danish Krone (DKK), and Swiss Franc (CHF).
Overall Experience of Royal Rabbit Casino
Summarizing our Royal Rabbit casino review, it is worth mentioning that Royal Rabbit online is still very new but already shows a bright future both for Mountberg Limited and for you, the player. Here are 3 reasons to join Royal Rabbit:
- First of all, they put together a great website. The design is vivid, and the essential sections and games catch the eye. On mobile, the responsive, user-friendly interface of the platform provides hassle-free, immersive gameplay.
- Second: Mountberg Limited made sure that Royal Rabbit’s approach to responsible gaming and security is on the highest level. Plenty of secure payment options and excellent 24/7 support can perfectly illustrate the point.
- Third: the lucrative bonuses will keep you playing, and you cannot get bored due to the enormous game variety on Royal Rabbit online.
Similar Online Casinos
Captain Spins Casino
|NZ$1200 + 260 FS||Captain Spins Casino|
Jackpot Village Casino
|200% up to $500 + 50 FS||Jackpot Village Casino|
|100% up to NZ$150 + 100 FS||Fastpay Casino|
Gate 777 Casino
|150% up to NZ$400 + 50 FS||Gate 777 Casino|
|$300 + 50 FS||Dreamz Casino|
Jonny Jackpot Casino
|NZ$1000 + 100 FS||Jonny Jackpot Casino|
Jackpot City Casino
|NZ$1600||Jackpot City Casino|
|$1000 + 300 FS||Genesis Casino|