EntroPay Online Casinos in New Zealand
Being a gambling games fan in New Zealand is rather easy today as most of the payment systems are available and can be used for gambling transactions in the country. That’s why New Zealand real money casino fans are having no problems trying to find payment methods to make their gambling deposits or withdraw winnings from online casinos. With the series of articles, we are striving to ease this process even more and tell our reader everything we knew about payment systems available in New Zealand. This page is devoted to the best online casinos accepting EntroPay — the prepaid card that allows New Zealand play their favorite casino games without any restrictions.
How EntroPay works?
Unlike many other online payment systems, EntroPay is not your usual e-wallet but the online prepaid credit card issued by Visa. It can be topped up with the money online and used for deposits in the EntroPay online gambling sites or other online payments.
List of Casinos accepting EntroPay
|8||Lucky Nugget Casino||650+|
|16||Captain Cooks Casino||647+|
|31||Grand Mondial Casino||647+|
Can I make Gambling Transactions using EntroPay?
The main advantage of this online payment system for New Zealand is that there are quite a lot of online casinos that accept EntroPay as the depositing method and at the same time the system is quite easy-to-use and absolutely legal. It means you can easily make gambling deposits via EntroPay and stay on the legal side.
How to Deposit Money through EntroPay Account?
If you want to make a deposit in one of the EntroPay online casinos, you will want to make the same steps as you would make with your regular debit or credit card. First of all, you need the EntroPay account (the registration process is standard). While creating the account you will need to add the card that will be used to fund your EntroPay account. When the account is created and the needed amount of money has been transferred from your credit card, you can now make your casino deposits. Just choose EntroPay as the depositing method, enter your virtual card information (number, CVV and expiration date) and that’s it.
How to Withdraw Money from Casino Account using EntroPay?
You can easily withdraw money from the EntroPay online casino is you have made at least one deposit using this card within the last year. The withdrawing process is the same as with the regular credit card but don’t forget that you will get your winnings in the same currency as used to make the deposit.
Which Countries accept EntroPay Gambling Transactions?
Most of the countries where online gambling is legal, accept this payment method (and New Zealand is also on the list, luckily). You will find the short list of the restricted countries below.
What are the Advantages of using Entropay for Gambling Transactions?
If you have never used EntroPay to make your gambling transactions, here are several reasons to start immediately:
- It is accepted almost everywhere where Visa cards are acceptable which is pretty much any country in the world with the little exceptions. New Zealand is finally not one of those exceptions so online gamblers living in New Zealand can now respire and enjoy the real money casino games without any restrictions;
- The virtual card lets you store the money you’ve put aside for gambling separately from your other funds which make it safer and easier;
- As the EntroPay card is prepaid and doesn’t have any credit limit, you will never spend more money on gambling than you have so it becomes easier to control your expenses;
- You don’t need to learn anything new as the depositing and withdrawing process is just as easy as with the usual Visa credit card.
Is it safe to Deposit or Withdraw Money using EntroPay?
Indeed. The system is completely safe and will not disclose your personal information to anyone so you can make your gambling deposits smooth and easy. As the money for gambling is stored separately from a key account, you don’t need to worry about your funds at all.
Are there any Commission Fees?
No fees are applied while making payments with this card but you will have to pay 2% of the amount you are transferring from your credit card to the EntroPay account. This is the basic fee and you will hardly find the payment system that doesn’t take anything from your payments so don’t let this information discourage you from using EntroPay.
Which New Zealand Casinos accept EntroPay?
As we’ve already said, there are quite a lot of online casinos accepting EntroPay as the depositing method and most of them are also available for New Zealand. So if you have ever wanted to play favorite slots or other casino games for real money but couldn’t find a way to do it, here is the list of the NZ online casinos where you can do it right now:
- Jackpot City casino offers the unbelievable $1600 welcome bonus for a limited time;
- Spin Palace is the one you have definitely heard about as it is one of the most popular New Zealand online casinos;
- Ruby Fortune casino is another famous online casino chosen by most of the New Zealand gamblers;
- 888 casino is a perfect place for sports betting and Bingo games;
- Zodiac casino is a great choice for players, who like to use casino bonuses, especially free spins;
- If you are more into slots, check the All Slots casino with the wide range of classic and video slots.
The list also includes Ruby Fortune Casino, 32Red, Casino Room, Gaming Club, Maple Casino, Redbet and Whitebet casinos and so on. In all of them, you can use EntroPay virtual card to make your first deposit, get the welcome bonus and play your favorite games for real money.
What Countries are restricted from using EntroPay?
Unfortunately, there are several countries where this system can’t be used for gambling transactions. These are Afghanistan, Belarus, North Korea, Pakistan, Syria, Turkey, South Africa and some other. If you are living in one of these countries, you will have some other way to make online casino deposits.