Bitcoin Casino NZ
In the last few years bitcoin has grown into the first real alternative to traditional international currency. It can be transferred faster and more easily than most other forms of currency, this then makes it a real option for online NZ casinos.
A bitcoin casino, in general, is more secure and allows more anonymity for online gamblers. It also then means that using BTC with new casinos online you can evade any form of taxation on your transfers. When you make a deposit using cryptocurrency the transfer is fully encrypted, meaning that details about parties involved in transfers are completely unknown. That’s why bitcoin is considered to be one of the best options for New Zealand based players looking for some more efficient payment alternatives when gambling.
In this article, we will detail the specifics about bitcoin casinos, including how to effectively find and use them. We’ll also introduce you the list of the best gambling sites, that accept this cryptocurrency.
- Best Bitcoin Casinos For Kiwis
- Deposit With Bitcoin
- Withdraw With Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Casino Games
- Bitcoin Online Slots
- Bitcoin Mobile Casinos
- Bitcoin Live Casinos
- Benefits of Bitcoin Gambling
- BTC Casino Bonuses
NZ Online Casinos That Accept Bitcoin
|3||$7777 + 300 FS||Slotocash||200+|
|5||$6750 + 150 FS||Rich Casino||317+|
|6||2 BTC||KingBit Casino||1200+|
|8||$5000 + 35 FS||Slots of Vegas||250+|
|9||$3300 + 33 FS||Lucky Creek||136+|
|10||400% + 25 FS||Rich Palms||220+|
|13||€1000 + 150 FS||VegazCasino||6598+|
|14||€100 + 100 FS||7bitCasino||600+|
|15||$2500 + 100 FS||Vegas Crest Casino||700+|
|16||35 FS||Royal Ace Casino||150+|
|17||$576 + 58 FS||Mandarin Palace||136+|
|18||$2000||High Noon Casino||250+|
|19||$4000 + 45 FS||Silver Oak Casino||212+|
|20||225% + 50 FS||Aussieplay||227+|
|21||$12500 + 15 FS||El Royale||222+|
|22||100% up to NZ$150 + 100 FS||Fastpay||3407+|
|23||$1000 + 100 FS||Casino Days||3000+|
|24||NZ$375 + 150 FS||Playamo||1100+|
|25||NZ$530 + 150 FS||Bao Casino||1821+|
|26||NZ$700 + 150 FS||Joo Casino||3935+|
|27||€500 + 200 FS||Wazamba||1787+|
|29||€6750 + 25 FS||Black Diamond||875+|
|30||$400 + 120 FS||Betchan||2468+|
|32||€2000 + 200 FS||Casoo||2719+|
|33||€500 + 200 FS||Alf Casino||1787+|
|34||$1800 + 50 FS||Royal Panda||685+|
|35||$400 + 200 FS||Casino.com||350+|
|36||€500 + 100 FS||Nomini||1611+|
|40||€1800 + 120 FS||RoyalSpinz||375+|
|41||$500 + 225 FS||Oshi||2334+|
|42||€200 + 20 FS||ReelTastic||349+|
|43||$500 + 115 FS||Konung Casino||1100+|
|44||NZ$1000 + 100 FS||Yo Yo Casino||1510+|
|45||100 FS||Queen Vegas||1170+|
|46||€1000 + 50 FS||Lord Of The Spins||532+|
|47||$2000 + 100 FS||24k Casino||3000+|
|49||€500 + 50 FS||EgoCasino||2300+|
|51||NZ$500 + 250 FS||Royal Rabbit||3000+|
|53||$100 + 100 FS||Betchaser||3000+|
|54||30 FS||Casino Z||4000+|
|55||€1500 + 150 FS||Megapari||9939+|
|56||NZ$300 + 200 FS||WooCasino||2000+|
|58||€500 + 200 FS||AllReels||2600+|
|60||€1000 + 150 FS||Boo Casino||1442+|
|63||NZ$1200 + 300 FS||Winz Casino||5000+|
|64||NZ$500 + 100 FS||iLucki||4000+|
|66||$700 + 150 FS||Slotman||3500+|
|67||€100 + 100 FS||Red Pingwin||1456+|
|68||€2000 + 200 FS||Tsars||4901+|
|69||NZ$8000 + 300 FS||Greenspin||3000+|
|70||€1000 + 125 FS||Haz Casino||6500+|
|71||€500 + 20 FS||Explosino||812+|
|72||€1400 + 100 FS||Times Square Casino||586+|
|73||NZ$1500 + 60 FS||Enzo Casino||600+|
|74||$135 + 55 FS||Planet 7 Oz||153+|
|75||$2000 + 100 FS||Xpokies||250+|
|76||€200 + 20 FS||ArgoCasino||2000+|
|77||€1500 + 150 FS||1xBet||1750+|
|81||$1000 + 120 FS||7Reels Casino||209+|
|82||€200 + 20 FS||BetChain||1610+|
|84||$350 + 30 FS||Melbet||3000+|
|85||€200 + 20 FS||ZigZag777||1341+|
|86||€300 + 20 FS||Ivi Casino||1811+|
|88||€100 + 100 FS||LOKI Casino||1296+|
|89||$25000 + 25 FS||Box 24||875+|
|90||$2000||True Blue Casino||153+|
|91||25 FS||Ruby Slots||134+|
|93||$100 + 50 FS||Lady Hammer Casino||1336+|
|94||100 FS||Lucky Louis||1000+|
|95||$300 + 150 FS||Slotum||4700+|
|96||$400 + 200 FS||Kahuna Casino||1210+|
|98||€1000 + 50 FS||True Flip||1553+|
|Number of Casinos||35|
|Max Bonus||2 BTC|
|Deposit Alternatives||POLi, PayPal, Paysafe|
How To Choose A Reliable Bitcoin Casino
When you initially start using a bitcoin casino, it is important to take a number of factors into account before transfers take place. This is the same way you may search for the well-ranked and trusted gambling operator before placing your first bet. It is important to know all the specifics about how the casino in question deals with and carries out BTC deposits and withdrawals. This helps ensure you do not deal with any illegitimate or non-licensed brand.
In finding reliable all-around NZ bitcoin casinos, it is important to keep the following in mind before you start playing:
- License – Always ensure that the platform you are interested in, is certified by a trusted gambling commission. This is a quick and easy step to help safeguard yourself when using a BTC casino. The reputable certification websites we trust the most include the UKGC, the Malta Gaming Authority, TST Labs, eCOGRA, GLI, and iTech Labs. These comissions provide strict guidelines all gambling operators must follow to be recommended and rated. This means that only the best bitcoin casino is recognised by these sites.
- Fast Payments – The other major consideration to make when finding bitcoin online casino is how quickly payments are made and processed. We can promise that only the websites that offer the most efficient and fastest payouts are recommended at Casino HEX. This meaning that when making a bitcoin deposit casino players can feel safe on the platforms that we mention here.
- Variety Of Games – The other important attribute of the best online casino is the game selection. It can again be said that you can trust the BTC online casinos, that we recommend, to also feature a large diverse selection of games. This includes newer 3D games, older classic titles, video slots, as well as progressive slots. So no matter what you’re in the mood for you’ll always find something fun to play.
- Mobile Version – It is also important to consider the various ways bitcoin casinos in New Zealand allow you to access their games. The gambling sites that are also fully available on your phone, ensure more flexibility and ease of use in how you play. In most cases, we recommend casinos that fully support mobile gaming, either by application or mobile website. You should always, however, ensure that a gambling site that you are considering indeed supports this, and by doing so offers a more inclusive and feature-rich experience.
- Customer Support – The other important feature that players must verify before signing up is the available customer support. If you were to experience an issue, they must be able to address the problem in a direct quick fashion. In most cases with the best online casino real money sites support is standard and includes a toll-free helpline, a dedicated email address for customer support, or a live chat available on the website.
- Players' Choice – The final important tip we can give you is to stick to sites you are already familiar with or that are very popular. This way you are more likely to feel secure when making a deposit using cryptocurrency and will be more likely to receive fast and reliable help if you experience any problems.
How To Make a Bitcoin Casino Deposit
In case you are not yet familiar with the process of online gambling with bitcoin, we will explain the process to you. It may take a little while to initially set up but after that, the process of transferring BTC will become very simple. Here are the steps to make a casino deposit with bitcoin:
- Create a bitcoin wallet. If this is something you know nothing about, don’t worry there are many reputable BTC wallets to choose from. They operate in a very similar way to how more traditional e-wallets operate, like Skrill or PayPal. They are equally as easy to set up, needing nothing more than an email address. While most bitcoin wallets are computer-based, there are also quite a few available on mobile devices as well.
- Put bitcoin in your wallet. This can be done in a few different ways. The most straight forward way is to refill the wallet itself. You can also get BTC from the exchanges, over the counter, or from the ATM’s. You can even mine your bitcoin. These different methods each have their pros and cons, so consider each of them when deciding on how to obtain the preferred cryptocurrency.
- Decide which casino you want to use with bitcoin. We recommend you either use a platform you are already familiar with(that supports bitcoin), or choose a well-known reputable New Zealand bitcoin casino from our list. The websites offered by CasinoHEX have been tested, meet the standards of online gambling licensing organisations, offer countless games, and amazing bonuses.
- Deposit bitcoin to the casino you have chosen. This can be done by going to the cashier section of most NZ casinos online and looking for the BTC payment option under the deposit menu. All you have to enter is the amount you want to deposit and the bitcoin wallet address. You will then have to wait for the transaction to be processed, which usually doesn’t take long.
- Start playing! Once you give the final transaction authorisation the cryptocurrency should reflect in your casino account almost immediately. If you have ever made a deposit using an e-wallet, it takes about the same amount of time. In some cases, however, an online casino may automatically convert your bitcoin into an equivalent different currency.
How to Withdraw at Bitcoin Casino
When you have had a good day of bitcoin online gambling and you wish to transfer out your winnings, don’t worry – the process of withdrawing bitcoin is just as simple as making a deposit. First of all, the same secure transfer method is used for the efficient instant payments. Using BTC to make transfers also means that transactions are impossible for 3rd parties to see, so they are a lot more secure than traditional transfers. There are also no transfer fees to speak of when using bitcoins. The straight forward process goes as follows:
- Go to the cashier of your bitcoin online casino and look for the withdraw option. This process happens in the same way a typical e-wallet transfer happens if you are familiar with that process. Select BTC as your method of withdrawing. You should keep in mind that some bitcoin online casinos in New Zealand allow you to withdraw your money only if you have also deposited it before, so check this in the terms and conditions before you do anything to be sure.
- Enter the specifics of your withdraw. This includes the address of your bitcoin wallet and the amount you want to withdraw. Always ensure that the address you provide is correct, or you could accidentally transfer your winnings to a stranger. Ensure that the amount you have selected doesn’t go over your cash out limits. Also, double-check that you have entered the amount correctly, as bitcoin transfers cannot be reversed. Once you are completely sure about all the information you have provided, you can confirm the transfer.
- Wait for the transaction to be processed and completed. This process will happen in a matter of seconds, so you can start planning how you’re going to spend your winnings immediately. If you choose to store your winnings into your cryptowallet, keep in mind that it may fluctuate more than other forms of currency.
Popular Bitcoin Casino Games
The bitcoin online casinos, just like any other gambling platforms, feature a large diverse selection that includes table games, video poker, slots, and several card games. The blackjack games prove to be one of the more popular choices. This gives players the same familiar experience that they are used to while allowing them to place bets using bitcoin. The other major category of games is online pokies. All bitcoin slots you can try playing for real money feature great graphics, story lines, and lots of opportunities to win big. A great number of BTC platforms even support live casino NZ players so fond of, for those that want a more interactive experience.
Online pokies provide a lot of fun for Kiwi gamblers no matter if you are playing for real money or for bun. Thanks to super fast transfer speeds of bitcoin payments, you’ll have even more time to play this amazing game. Online slots also feature nice modern graphic games, for those who like that. So whether you’re new to gambling or are a seasoned pro, the world of online casinos just became a whole lot easier with bitcoin pokies.
Just like regular slots, bitcoin games offer players a great variety of possible types to choose from. So if you prefer small or big numbers of reels, progressives, or interactive machines, you’ll always be able to find something you'd like. These days more and more casinos are offering support for bitcoin, so chances are you’ll be able to play all your favourite online pokies using the best cryptocurrency out there very soon.
Bitcoin Table Games
Although the choice of table games offered by online casinos that accept bitcoin are not as comprehensive as their online pokies collection, there is still a lot of fun to be had here. If you like poker, craps, roulette or blackjack you’ll find something to place your bets on. Even though there are fewer table options, the chances of winning big are still the same.
The table game that mostly has adopted support for bitcoin thus far is online poker. So if you are a regular poker player, you will probably have an easier time finding an online casino that supports cryptocurrency payments. However, if your game of choice is blackjack a lot of gambling sites are now also starting to accept cryptocurrency. Bitcoin blackjack casinos offer users all the classic plays, while including the benefit of quick withdraws and anonymity.
Best Bitcoin Casinos in New Zealand
|Bitcoin Casino||Casino Games||Welcome Bonus|
|KingBit Casino||1200+||2 BTC|
|Bao Casino||1821+||0.5 BTC|
|PlayAmo Casino||1100+||NZ$375 + 150 FS|
|Raging Bull Casino||200+||$2500|
|JOO Casino||3935+||NZ$700 + 150 FS|
|Slotocash Casino||200+||100 FS|
New bitcoin casinos are quickly becoming the most popular alternative to traditional online gambling. This is probably because these websites usually offer all same features you are used to, plus the addition of the fastest possible transfer times and very good reliability. So now you don’t have to waste as much time trying to make transfers and you don’t have to think about payment fees.
Luckily for you, a trusted bitcoin online casino that accepts New Zealand players is not hard to find. This is also since a lot of already existing well-established operators are now adding support for cryptocurrency transfers.
Here are some of the best bitcoin accepting casinos we can safely recommend:
- Betchan has proven itself as one of the favourite Kiwi bitcoin casinos out there. The website features an enormous collection of games including slot machines, table games, and video poker. It has also been rated as one of the best due to the outstanding general operation.
- Raging Bull Casino has been in operation since 2014 and has gained a reputation for an excellent customer service and security. The website features a good offering of both table games and video poker that can be played both on computers and Mobile devices.
- Rich Casino has a good reputation for quick and easy money transfers and profcessional customer support. It also boasts an impressive collection of games from top-end games developers like Betsoft, Microgaming, and Rival. This combined with their well-optimised mobile experience makes for an easy recommendation as one of the best online casinos that accept Bitcoin.
- Slotocash Casino offers a well-developed live section, as well as a very generous 200% welcome bonus up to $1000. Also the customers can find over 100 slots, a variety of video poker machines, plus a very complete table game selection. Support for mobile gaming on both Android and iOS is another thing to mention here.
- PlayAmo Casino features a solid slot selection as well as very fast payment processing times. This combined with a reliable mobile support and convenient website's design makes the gaming experience you would wish for.
It is very clear to see why casinos that take bitcoin are on the rise right now. You are not only getting good service, an excellent games section, and stellar customer support, but now thanks to cryptocurrency itself you can choose the fastest way to make deposits and withdraws so far. So in case you have been on the fence up about the bitcoin gambling until now, it is the best possible time to give it a try.
Bitcoin Mobile Casinos
Just like computer-based casinos, bitcoin mobile casinos are quickly becoming very popular and easy to find. These types of gambling platforms are best for people who are often busy and on the move. They offer the same great easy to use designs and features that you’ll find on typical websites, and they usually support an online casino bitcoin deposit, so you can do everything on your phone or tablet. Some of the best bitcoin casinos for mobile phones out there include:
Most well-known mobile casino games come courtesy of industry-leading software developers like NetEnt and Microgaming, this ensures the best possible online casino experience. The game selection at mobile Bitcoin casino usually includes all you will ever need like video poker, table games, video slots, and even live dealer tables.
Bitcoin Live Casinos
Bitcoin live casinos allow players to have a more realistic gambling experience without having to get up and leave the house. If a platform offers this interactive way of playing online you will normally find it on their homepage, as this is still considered a specialist feature that is not all that common yet. If you are struggling to find a good bitcoin live casino, here are our top recommendations:
Almost all reliable bitcoin casino brands offer Blackjack, Roulette, and Baccarat. That’s why to find the best option for fun and easy live gambling action look for a casino that offers the most while also being simple and intuitive to use.
Benefits of Bitcoin Gambling:
In talking about all the differences and changes with online bitcoin casinos, you may have the question of whether using the cryptocurrency provides any real worthwhile benefits. The honest answer is yes, there are several noticeable advantages of using bitcoin over other currencies at online casinos. Here are the top 5 benefits of gambling bitcoin:
- Security. The first and possibly the most important benefit of bitcoin is the increased security gained by using the currency. In most situations with traditional money, a middleman is needed to carry out the transaction, but bitcoin payments are made directly between 2 parties without the need of a middleman. This eliminates the possibility of an unknown person or organisation being able to gain access to your sensitive financial information.
- Speed. Using a bitcoin casino NZ also affords you the ability to receive and deposit your funds a lot faster than other payment options. This is because most traditional currencies require an organisation or payment service to make the transfer, like a bank or credit card company for example. But in the case of bitcoin, transfers happen through the internet without the need for permission or any outside assistance.
- No Fees. Bitcoin payments can also be made without the need for any sort of transfer rates or fees. This is again due to the absence of any sort of middleman or 3rd party who will usually charge for carrying out transfers for others, like when you make any sort of payments using a credit card or e-wallet. So for those serious online gamblers, this just means more available money and a larger potential for big wins.
- Anonymity. Another useful function that bitcoin enables when gambling online is the ability to play anonymously. This is thanks to the fact that when you register to use a bitcoin casino New Zealand, the only information they typically ask for is an email. This meaning you could make use of any email address of your choice and there will be nothing tying your identity to your online casino account.
- Great Customer Support. The other feature that often separates most casinos from the ones with cryptocurrency is the available customer support. All the gambling operators we recommend offer above-average help in case of any problems while playing. This normally includes an email, live chat feature, and a phone number, all of which are available 24/7.
Drawbacks of Bitcoin Gambling:
The fact that bitcoin casinos offer so many advantages over other forms of currency does not mean that it is without its downsides. For many, these drawbacks may be able to be overlooked compared to some of the shortfalls of traditional currency, as there are far fewer of them. Here are the main drawbacks of casinos that accept bitcoin:
- Fluctuations. The first major difference between ordinary currency and BTC you may notice is how it fluctuates. Bitcoin tends to fluctuate more over a shorter time due to it being less popular than traditional money. Currencies like the Dollar or Euro, for example, have been used for longer and are used more often than bitcoin, which in turn makes it more stable.
- Taxes. When withdrawing your winnings, you may still have to pay taxes on it. This depends on where you live and happens because just like any other currency bitcoin holds value.
- No Refund. It should also be known that bitcoin transfers are not possible to reverse. The only way to get a refund would be by communicating directly with BTC online casinos. So only use bitcoin with casinos you trust.
How To Play As An Anonym At Bitcoin casino
Full anonymity when using bitcoin can not always be guaranteed, but there are things you can do to help ensure this. Here are our top tips for staying anonymous when using a BTC casino:
- Don’t supply any personal information to bitcoin services. This means not entering any specific information about yourself when using a bitcoin online casino or creating a bitcoin wallet. This way there will be nothing connecting the money you own with your identity.
- Only use reliable trusted bitcoin casinos. This is because the prominent online casinos usually ensure privacy when playing. You normally also only need an email to sign up, so we recommend you create an email address just for your account.
- Use a different bitcoin wallet address for every transfer. You can do this very simply at any time as often as you want, through your bitcoin wallet. This will ensure that no pattern exists in your transfers, which will increase security. If you can avoid it, don’t convert your bitcoin to other currencies. When you start using a centralised currency, it can immediately be connected to your name through your bank account.
Bitcoin Casino Bonuses
A bitcoin casino bonus, much like a common promotion from any other online gambling establishment, comes in a few different forms and gives the player amazing gifts for choosing the preferred platform. Here are the different bonus types you can find in bitcoins:
- Loyalty Programmes – The bigger online casinos normally reward their most loyal users with a variety of promotions, bonuses, and even exclusive tournaments. This gives you more opportunities to play and win big.
- Welcome Bonuses – A bitcoin casino signup bonus gives immediate rewards when you start using the platform. This normally comes in the form of a match on one or more of your deposits up to a certain amount, for example, a 100% match of up to $1000.
- Free Spins – Bitcoin casino free spins are often used to help grow the popularity of new games. They also allow users to play games and get used to the website, without having to make any big commitments.
- No Deposit Bonuses – Some New Zealand casinos can give new players gifts like free spins or money without having to make any deposits to receive them. Some platforms, like Bao, even offer their no deposit bonuses in bitcoins.
- 🤑 What is a bitcoin online casino?
- A bitcoin casino is simply a gambling platform that accepts bitcoin transfers. In most cases, besides support for BTC itself, online casino operates in the same way others do.
- 🔒 Are bitcoin casinos safe and secure?
- Most reputable casino sites that accept bitcoin offer high levels of security, and often better the security present on other platforms.
- ✅ Are bitcoin casinos regulated in New Zealand?
- Just like any other casinos, bitcoin platforms are regulated and graded by external accreditation companies. But some are not, so be sure to check if a website you've chosen is properly certified before you choose to sign-up with them.
- 📝 What information do you need to provide when using bitcoin?
- In most cases when signing up for bitcoin services all you need to submit is an email address. This way none of your personal information is tied to your account.
- 📞 Is it possible to play using bitcoins on mobile?
- Yes, bitcoin online casinos that support mobile gambling can be found in the same way you would find any other mobile casinos. If you are unsure if a the chosen platform offers mobile play, be sure to check on their website before completing registration.
- 🎰 Is it legal to gamble with bitcoin in New Zealand?
- This is currently a difficult question to answer definitively. The answer normally varies per country, and in a lot of cases, no specific laws about cryptocurrency gambling even exist. So it can be said that playing with bitcoin is neither legal or illegal in most countries at the moment.
- 🎁 Do bitcoin online casinos offer any promotions?
- Yes, they offer bonuses just like any other online gambling destination. Some casinos even offer their welcome money bonuses in bitcoin.
- 🚫 Are there deposit restrictions a player needs to consider?
- No, typically you are allowed to deposit as much as you like. The restrictions are, however, normally decided by casinos themselves, so be sure to check a casino’s T&C before doing anything.
- 📋 Are there any commissions fees?
As banks are not included in the Bitcoin payment system, you are not paying anything extra to one of them. But some fees are still applied by the casinos so you will need to check their Terms & Conditions before making a deposit. Usually, these fees are relatively low and don’t exceed the amount you would pay with any other depositing method.