Online Blackjack For Real Money
Real money blackjack is by right considered one of the most popular online casino games and is played by millions of gamblers across the world. And it’s not surprising: this card game is fun, doesn’t require any knowledge or skills, and multiple casinos offer generous bonuses for those who play for real money.
It takes a table, a card deck and a few players to enjoy online blackjack game. You’ll be given two cards and their winning value should fall in the range of 17 or 20. If the value exceeds 21, you lose. It sounds rather simple, doesn’t it?
Here are some of the reasons why playing online blackjack for money is a great idea:
- High chances of winning big sums in real money casinos;
- When you play blackjack online for real money you have access to impressive casino bonuses and promotions;
- A huge amount of game variations and casino tables available 24/7;
- Real money casino gamblers can get unique Vegas experience when playing live dealer blackjack.
Just imagine: there are over 14,000 online casinos that offer blackjack on real money, so not depending on your experience, budget and aspirations HEX Casino will help to find the best way to enjoy the game.
Best Real Money Blackjack Casinos
|1||$12250||Red Dog Casino||260+|
|2||$12000||Slots Empire Casino||260+|
|3||100 FS||Slotocash Casino||200+|
|4||$2500||Raging Bull Casino||200+|
|5||25 FS||Rich Casino||317+|
|6||2 BTC||KingBit Casino||1200+|
|7||55 Bonus Spins||Fortune Legends Casino||997+|
|8||$4000||Miami Club Casino||185+|
|9||$5000 + 35 FS||Slots of Vegas Casino||250+|
|10||$3300 + 33 FS||Lucky Creek Casino||136+|
|12||$4000 + 45 FS||Silver Oak Casino||212+|
|13||225% + 50 FS||Aussieplay Casino||227+|
|14||$2500 + 100 FS||Vegas Crest Casino||700+|
|15||$2000||High Noon Casino||250+|
|16||$576 + 58 FS||Mandarin Palace Casino||136+|
|17||$500 + 25 FS||Treasure Mile Casino||136+|
|18||35 FS||Royal Ace Casino||150+|
|19||NZ$1600||Jackpot City Casino||650+|
|20||NZ$1000||Spin Palace Casino||650+|
|22||$5000 + 50 FS||Casimba Casino||596+|
|23||$800||Platinum Play Casino||639+|
|24||$1500 + 25 FS||CasinoRoom||1000+|
|25||$1000 + 100 FS||Leo Vegas Casino||550+|
|26||$1200||Royal Vegas Casino||639+|
|27||NZ$200||Lucky Nugget Casino||650+|
|28||$400 + 150 FS||Black Spins Casino||550+|
|29||$1200 + 260 FS||Captain Spins Casino||2000+|
|30||$250 + 100 FS||SlotNite Casino||1370+|
|31||$1000 + 100 FS||Lucky Days Casino||1250+|
|32||NZ$1000 + 100 FS||Gate 777 Casino||850+|
|33||NZ$1000 + 100 FS||Jonny Jackpot Casino||1400+|
|34||NZ$2250 + 50 FS||Mr Bet Casino||813+|
|35||€1500 + 150 FS||Playzee Casino||1294+|
|36||NZ$375 + 150 FS||Playamo Casino||1100+|
|37||$1000 + 300 FS||Genesis Casino||946+|
|38||NZ$350||Gaming Club Casino||650+|
|39||$1500||All Slots Casino||700+|
|40||NZ$750||Ruby Fortune Casino||650+|
|41||$100 + 100 FS||Guts Casino||600+|
|42||€300 + 100 FS||Bao Casino||1821+|
|43||NZ$700 + 150 FS||Joo Casino||3935+|
|45||$600 + 200 FS||Dunder Casino||900+|
|47||€25||Captain Cooks Casino||647+|
|48||$100 + 50 FS||Rizk Casino||650+|
|50||$200 + 11 FS||Videoslots.com Casino||1600+|
|51||50 FS||PlayOJO Casino||1400+|
|52||$1500 + 200 FS||King Billy Casino||3500+|
|53||€100 + 200 FS||GoodWin Casino||1785+|
|54||€1200 + 200 FS||Casumo Casino||1900+|
|55||€200 + 100 FS||Mr Play Casino||450+|
|57||€200 + 100 FS||Karamba Casino||380+|
|59||$3000 + 50 FS||Spinland Casino||663+|
|60||£500 + 50 FS||GDay Casino||528+|
|61||$700||Red Flush Casino||700+|
|63||NZ$350 + 50 FS||Spinia Casino||2110+|
|64||$400 + 120 FS||Betchan Casino||2468+|
|65||€1500 + 150 FS||Split Aces Casino||402+|
|67||€2000 + 200 FS||Casoo Casino||2719+|
|68||$25 + 25 FS||Spins Royale Casino||483+|
|70||NZ$800||River Belle Casino||650+|
|71||$1000 + 200 FS||Casino Cruise||600+|
|72||€6750 + 25 FS||Black Diamond Casino||875+|
|73||€500 + 50 FS||Hello Casino||250+|
|74||$500||Mummys Gold Casino||650+|
|75||€10||Grand Mondial Casino||647+|
|76||200 FS||Mr.Green Casino||350+|
|77||€500 + 200 FS||Alf Casino||1787+|
|78||NZ$210 + 210 FS||21.com Casino||500+|
|79||$500 + 30 FS||Temple Nile Casino||1000+|
|80||€200 + 100 FS||Twin Casino||700+|
|81||120 FS||Volt Casino||100+|
|82||NZ$500 + 50 FS||Monster Casino||456+|
|83||$333 + 100 FS||Yeti Casino||288+|
|84||€300 + 200 FS||PlayFrank Casino||1203+|
|86||€100 + 120 FS||Cashmio Casino||600+|
|88||€1000 + 100 FS||Spin Up Casino||800+|
|89||$500 + 20 FS||Party Casino||290+|
|90||$100||Royal Panda Casino||685+|
|91||NZ$1000 + 70 FS||MyChance Casino||425+|
|92||€300 + 21 FS||21 Casino||370+|
|93||€1000 + 200 FS||Voodoo Dreams Casino||788+|
|95||$350 + 135 FS||Slotty Vegas Casino||1500+|
|97||€500 + 100 FS||Nomini Casino||1611+|
|98||€1000 + 100 FS||Bronze Casino||950+|
|99||$37.50||Yukon Gold Casino||647+|
|100||$400 + 200 FS||Casino.com||350+|
|101||€200 + 20 FS||JellyBean Casino||1012+|
|103||€100||Vegas Palms Casino||600+|
|104||110 FS||bgo Casino||612+|
|105||$500 + 225 FS||Oshi Casino||2334+|
|106||55 FS||Piggy Bang Casino||1200+|
|107||€200 + 20 FS||ReelTastic Casino||349+|
|109||€1800 + 120 FS||RoyalSpinz Casino||375+|
|110||€1200 + 100 FS||bCasino||112+|
|111||€300 + 50 FS||Snabbis Casino||982+|
|112||€50 + 20 FS||Betsafe Casino||1261+|
|113||$800 + 100 FS||Casiplay Casino||470+|
|114||NZ$500 + 99 FS||Maneki Casino||3100+|
|115||€100 + 100 FS||SlotsMillion Casino||2036+|
|118||$10 + 100 FS||SlotsDevil Casino||483+|
|121||$100 + 200 FS||Slots Heaven Casino||350+|
|122||$1500 + 100 FS||The Grand Ivy Casino||644+|
|124||$1500||Golden Tiger Casino||500+|
|125||$500 + 50 FS||Jackpot Mobile Casino||435+|
|127||$100 + 100 FS||ShadowBet Casino||400+|
|128||$500 + 50 FS||The Online Casino||600+|
|131||€100 + 50 FS||Dreamz Casino||1300+|
|132||€1500 + 25 FS||All Wins Casino||751+|
|133||25 FS||Rise Casino||320+|
|134||$300 + 150 FS||Betamo Casino||727+|
|135||25 FS||Deluxino Casino||300+|
|136||WF €1000 + 170 FS||Viggoslots Casino||2248+|
|137||€1000 + 50 FS||Lord Of The Spins Casino||532+|
|139||$200 + 200 FS||Dealers Casino||432+|
|140||$2000 + 100 FS||24k Casino||3000+|
|141||$2000 + 100 FS||Omni Casino||235+|
|142||€100 + 50 FS||SlotsMagic Casino||738+|
|144||€300 + 150 FS||Legolas.bet Casino||145+|
|145||$300 + 20 FS||Mr Vegas Casino||382+|
|147||€500 + 200 FS||ZetCasino||2000+|
|148||NZ$600||Cabaret Club Casino||650+|
|149||$100 + 700 FS||Quatro Casino||647+|
|153||$100 + 25 FS||PlayMillion Casino||669+|
|154||$135 + 55 FS||Planet 7 Oz Casino||153+|
|155||€200 + 20 FS||ArgoCasino||2000+|
|156||€50 + 150 FS||iGame Casino||700+|
|157||€200 + 20 FS||ZigZag777 Casino||1341+|
|158||$350 + 30 FS||Melbet Casino||3000+|
|159||€300 + 20 FS||Ivi Casino||1811+|
|160||$25000 + 25 FS||Box 24 Casino||875+|
|161||$2000||True Blue Casino||153+|
|162||€500 + 150 FS||CrazePlay Casino||1400+|
|163||$1000 + 100 FS||PlayGrand Casino||480+|
|164||25 FS||Ruby Slots Casino||134+|
|165||$150||AU Slots Casino||751+|
|166||100% Cashback||AllCashBack Casino||550+|
|167||$100 + 100 FS||Fastpay Casino||3407+|
|168||$850 + 50 FS||Fortune Mobile Casino||391+|
|169||$1000 + 100 FS||Fruity Wins Casino||675+|
|170||$1000 + 100 FS||VegasWins Casino||391+|
|171||125 FS||Trada Casino||650+|
|172||$300 + 120 FS||N1 Casino||3616+|
|173||$100 + 50 FS||Lady Hammer Casino||1336+|
|174||$1000||Spin Million Casino||1330+|
|175||78 FS||Avalon78 Casino||N/A|
|176||€500 + 500 FS||Big5 Casino||400+|
|177||$200 + 100 FS||MrFavorit Casino||450+|
|178||$1000 + 200 FS||Luckland Casino||450+|
|179||€200 + 100 FS||KaiserSlots Casino||408+|
|180||€1500 + 150 FS||1xBet Casino||1750+|
|181||$500 + 50 FS||Red Spins Casino||540+|
|182||$850 + 50 FS||Chelsea Palace Casino||550+|
|183||100 FS||Flume Casino||250+|
|184||100 FS||Bonzo Spins Casino||550+|
|185||€300 + 50 FS||Wixstars Casino||399+|
|186||$500 + 50 FS||Plush Casino||419+|
|188||$1200 + 150 FS||14red Casino||4000+|
|190||€240 + 240 FS||24Bettle Casino||850+|
|191||$200||Power Slots Casino||550+|
|194||€250 + 100 FS||B-Bets Casino||500+|
|196||€200 + 20 FS||BetChain Casino||1610+|
|198||$200||Mobile Wins Casino||900+|
|199||$2000 + 25 FS||7Reels Casino||209+|
|201||$100 + 50 FS||Roxy Palace Casino||380+|
|205||$800||All Jackpots Casino||510+|
|206||$250 + 100 FS||Wishmaker Casino||300+|
How To Play Online Blackjack For Real Money
Blackjack is a casino game that engages millions of online players around the world: it’s simple, fun and doesn’t take too much time to master. However, if you’re planning to make a blackjack real bet, there is a set of steps to complete in order to enjoy this casino game and to be in a winning position:
- Learn how to play blackjack online for money by playing for free. If you are new to an online casino and don’t have prior experience playing blackjack, it’s better to start with a free version. Luckily, all the top rated online casinos have such an option, so you can understand blackjack peculiarities without fear of losing.
- Read blackjack tutorials and casino guidelines. There are tens of books, hundreds of videos and thousands of articles on blackjack casino rules and strategies. Don’t be lazy and read a few to occupy winning positions the moment you enter the table.
- Create an account at a chosen online casino. When you are ready to enjoy online blackjack for money it’s necessary to start an account. Sign up at a chosen casino and provide all the necessary details. Keep in mind that the data should be truthful and honest.
- Make a first deposit and claim your bonuses. Playing blackjack online for money is not the only thing to do at an online casino. So when making the first casino deposit, don’t forget about welcome bonuses. They include financial rewards, free spins, and membership in loyalty programs. The more you play the better terms and conditions you can get.
- Place your bet and enjoy real money blackjack. Luckily, this game is not further mathematics and there’s only one general rule to remember: you need to beat the dealer’s hand without collecting more than 21 points. If you have 21 sharp, it’s called ‘blackjack’. In such a case, you are paid 3:2 or 2:1. Thus, you will win $300 for a $200 bet or $200 for a $100 bet. The rules are the same not depending on whether you play real money online blackjack or start with a free casino option.
Free VS Real Money Blackjack
It may seem there’s no big difference between playing online blackjack for real money and in a demo mode, but each possibility has its own benefits and drawbacks for the player. That’s why we decided to make a comparisson table that will help you to make a final choice.
|Free Blackjack||Real Money Blackjack|
|There is no need to worry about losing real money. You can simply entertain yourself while waiting in a line or having a boring meeting.||When you play blackjack for real money it’s possible to feel the excitement and heat of the casino game.|
|No need to master blackjack rules and strategies. Everything becomes clear throughout the game.||Online real money blackjack requires certain skills and knowledge if you don’t want to lose your deposit at once. The best way to protect funds is to try out casino demo versions to make sure you understand game peculiarities.|
|Limited online game selection and not so many additional features.||When making blackjack online real money deposit you can expect a variety of tables to choose from.|
|No bonuses available, only the free casino game itself.||Real money blackjack players have access to welcome and no deposit bonuses, VIP promotions and other deals that are not available if you’re playing a free version.|
|While you don’t need to sign up or to pay a cent, free blackjack doesn’t have much entertainment to offer.||Real money casino gamblers get a chance to win big prizes and participate in multiple programs to get the best out of the game!|
How To Choose Online Casino To Play Blackjack For Real Money
Choosing a casino to play blackjack online for real money may become quite a challenge because there are hundreds of various websites and thousands of reviews waiting for you online. And while professional online gamblers can distinguish a reliable online casino from a bad one, new players can get themselves into many troubles. That is why we have prepared a short instruction on how to choose the best place to enjoy real money blackjack online:
- Licenses. When deciding to play online blackjack for real money checking casino’s licenses should be your first step. If a chosen online casino was licensed by the UK Gambling Commission or Malta Gaming Authority it means that the operator was approved and deserves your trust. This information can be found both on casino’s and licensor’s websites;
- Approval of testing agencies. In addition to licensing organizations, there are private testing agencies that check the reliability of a real money blackjack casino. eCOGRA is a well-known testing agency with harsh requirements, so if you see its seal on the casino’s website, most likely it’s the best online blackjack for money operator!
- Withdrawal policy. Playing on real deposits means that you want to win. So the withdrawal policy of a chosen casino is rather important. If you don’t want to wait to cash out winnings, it’s better to choose an instant payout casino that allows to make payments using PayPal or Paysafecard. However, particular payment methods (like debit or credit cards) still take several bank days to process the transaction;
- Customer support. Once in awhile any player has a question or needs the help of casino’s representatives. That’s why it is crucial to choose a casino with 24/7 customer support. They must offer a variety of communication channels – email, live chat, phone, and so on. Thus, you’ll be sure that any time you need support and assistance, there will be a casino manager ready to answer the questions;
- Wide selection of blackjack games. It’s hard to find casino players, who prefer sticking to a single blackjack game. Most casino gamblers like trying out new options and testing the latest tables. There is nothing more annoying than a need to go to another casino looking for diversity. A good online casino always put the interests of players first and regularly increases game catalogs.
Best Online Casinos To Play Blackjack For Real Money
|Slot Casino||Pokie Games||Welcome Bonus|
|Spin Palace Casino||650+||NZ$1000|
|All Slots Casino||700+||$1500|
|Platinum Play Casino||639+||$800|
|Royal Vegas Casino||639+||$1200|
|LeoVegas Casino||550+||$1000 + 222 FS|
|Rizk Casino||650+||$100 + 50 FS|
Choosing a blackjack online casino must be taken seriously because you’re going to entrust it with your time, real money and personal information. To avoid scammers and those who apply counter-measures against winners let’s introduce you to the best blackjack sites for real money gambling:
- Spin Palace Casino Online — This one is a bright representative among best online blackjack sites, where you can play Classic Blackjack, Atlantic City, European Blackjack Gold, Big 5, Multihand, and others. Being one of the PayPal casinos online it offers a secure and comfortable game to each and everyone.
- All Slots Casino — The website is a place, where you can play online blackjack for real money without any worries: it’s licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority and belongs to a well-known Jackpot Factory Group. Moreover, they offer new customers a generous $1,500 welcome bonus.
- Platinum Play Casino — The platform was established in 2004 and since then has been offering real money card games to millions of casino players worldwide. It has eCOGRA seal and a variety of deposit and withdrawal methods for your convenience.
- LeoVegas Online Casino — It’s a place, where you can play Relax Blackjack, 6 in 1 Blackjack, as well as Multihand and Realistic Blackjack. According to opinions of hunders Kiwi players LeoVegas is considered to be the best paying casino online that operates in New Zealand. The platform has a €20,000 withdrawal limit and is secured with SSL encryption.
- Rizk Casino — Another place where you can make blackjack online casino real money bets is Rizk. It’s famous for its user-friendly interface, a big selection of games and generous bonuses. If you love live games, you’ll surely appreciate their Rizk and Blitz Blackjack with all the latest features!
Remember, choosing a reputable online casino is one of the keys to a positive gambling experience. Take this step seriously and you’ll never have to worry about being scammed in real money blackjack.
Popular Real Money Blackjack Games
There are a plethora of online blackjack real money games, so it may be challenging to find the one to play. However, there are a few games that have already gained love and popularity among online casino players all over the world. Here are some of them:
- Blackjack Surrender. To play blackjack for money you won’t do without this casino game variation. It follows basic rules but the player gets a chance to surrender after seeing the dealt cards. If the casino player surrenders, half of the stake is returned.
- Blackjack Switch. Almost all the newest casinos can boast such Blackjack variation as Switch: in this game, you have two hands and when the four cards are dealt you can switch the top card from every hand trying to improve your chances. Blackjack Switch has a Super Match, a side bet, that is paid out if you have a pair, two pairs, or three same cards.
- Live Blackjack. The best online blackjack real money games are surely those, where you can play against a real dealer by video broadcast. Live blackjack is a great idea for players, who not only want to enjoy the game but also to communicate and get all the emotions one would get in an offline casino.
- Atlantic City Blackjack. As you get from the name, this blackjack variation originated from Atlantic City and the rules are a bit different from the common ones. For example, casino dealers may stand on 14 and can look to see whether they have a blackjack. When playing Atlantic City real money blackjack games you can split cards three times.
- European Blackjack. At this game two decks of cards are used. Other things to remember while playing European Blackjack is that doubling down is usually restricted and the hole card is absent.
- Perfect Blackjack. Blackjack real money online games also include the Perfect variation. Here casino players can make a side bet on whether any of the sides will have two of the same cards – a so-called ‘perfect pair’.
Live Blackjack Games For Real Money
One of the best features that an online casino can offer is live gambling. It brings new colors to the game and makes us feel as if we are visiting the best Vegas casino! You can communicate with real dealers and play live blackjack online for money without leaving your home.
All of this became a reality due to software providers, which took gambling to a completely new level. However online live blackjack real money games are rather challenging to develop, so you should choose a provider wisely not to ruin expectations. Some of the popular developers are Evolution Gaming, BetGames, Lucky Streak, and others.
However, no one can compare to the following live dealer online blackjack producers:
- NetEnt doesn’t require an introduction. It was founded back in 1996 and produces all types of casino games in the highest HD quality. Almost all New Zealand online casinos have live casino sections filled with the NetEnt products.
- Microgaming was the first to create online casino software in 1994 and is still considered the number one developer, providing outstanding live blackjack experience to thousands of gamblers across the world.
- IGT was founded in 1990 and headquarters in London, Rome and Las Vegas. Their live blackjack will surely blow your mind!
Real Money Blackjack Games For Mobile Devices
We are living in a fast-moving world, so often don’t have time to play our favorite online casino games from home. Mobile blackjack real money tables are gaining popularity, and millions of casino gamblers have already experienced all the benefits of having favorite tables at their fingertips.
Why not combine business with pleasure and to play blackjack real money games while you are on vacation or in a meeting room? Make some profits anywhere you are but be sure that you have a good Internet connection not to leave the table in the most responsible moment.
Here are some of the games you can enjoy on your mobile device:
- European Blackjack
- Mobile Blackjack
- Mobile European Blackjack
- Single Deck Blackjack
- Double Exposure Blackjack
Such operators as Jackpot City, Casino.com, 888 Casino, Betway Casino, William Hill Casino, and Royal Panda guarantee the best real money blackjack experience not depending on the device and operating system you have. A full mobile casino list can be also found on the HEX casino website.
The Odds Of Winning In Real Money Blackjack Games
When you play real blackjack online the odds and the house edge may change depending on how you play. For example, the house edge may reach 7-8% but if you apply optimal strategy it can be reduced to 0,5%. The dealer plays last, which only increases the house edge in blackjack for real money.
When understanding the odds of every move you’ll be able to learn how to play 21 online for money. For example, if a casino player hits with a hand of 12, there is a 31% chance of going bust. If the online gambler has 20 and hits, the odds are 92%. It’s always better to stand with 16 or 17 remembering the odds of going bust ( 62% and 69% respectively). Dealers have 28% odds of having a hand total of 16, so if you stand with 15 the odds say in dealer’s favor.
Real Money Blackjack Winning Strategies
When you learn how to play online blackjack for money it’s important not only to familiarize with basic rules but also to find out strategies and betting systems that can help to beat the dealer. Let’s introduce you to four main strategies and you’ll play blackjack for real cash like a pro:
- Martingale System. When you’re losing it’s necessary to double the bet. Applying this strategy will help to return all the losses with one single bet. But to make real money playing blackjack online using the Martingale system is rather risky.
- Fibonacci. As you get from the name, this blackjack strategy is based on the Fibonacci sequence. According to it, every number is the sum of two previous numbers: 1,1,2,3,5,8,1,21, and so on. When applied as a betting system, gambler’s bet progresses along this sequence every time he or she loses. If the casino player wins, he stays on the number and moves to the next one only after losing again. Fibonacci strategy is not so aggressive as Martingale even though they are rather similar.
- Parlay. This strategy is considered a positive betting system and is not so risky when you play blackjack online with real money. The main idea is creating a pyramid of winnings. If the gambler wins, he or she must bet the winnings plus the first bet. If the gambler loses, he should bet only the original sum.
- 1-3-2-6. Those who play blackjack for money online quite a while, know that this strategy is also called a split one. Casino players must bet 1,3, 2 and 6 units. However, the unit bet increases only if you win. If you lose, its necessary to remain on the first unit until you start winning again. Apart from the above strategies, there are also d’Alembert, Oscar’s Grint, and other betting systems and strategies that will greatly help with not only enjoying the game but making impressive money.
Useful Tips For Real Money Blackjack Players
If you want to learn how to play blackjack at online casino and win, it’s necessary to master not only basic rules and strategies but to find out tips from professional experts. Here are only a few that will help you to play blackjack, win real money:
- Set your limits. Online blackjack, especially when played for real money, is very fun and you lose track of time, spending more than you intended to. That’s why it is better to set the maximum limit in advance and stick to it.
- Choose the best paying casino online and benefit from its bonuses. One of the biggest advantages of real money blackjack is that you can use the casino’s bonuses, spend more and get higher winnings.
- Learn to double down the bet. This will double all your winnings. Experts recommend doubling down with 11 in hand, with 10 if the dealer has 4,5 and 6, or with 9 when the dealer has 5 or 6.
- Learn what ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ hands mean. Hard hand means that it doesn’t have an Ace and it’s possible to win by drawing the Ace in the next round. Soft hand already has an Ace. In such a case your chances to win are higher.
- When you play blackjack online for money don’t forget to have fun! Remember that the whole point is not just about winning money but about enjoying the process and learning something new. Master blackjack, entertain and you’ll surely become the guru of this game!
- What to start with when I joined the table?
- Read the table rules since they differ significantly and could be less favorable. Especially check what does the casino pay for blackjack and if the payoff is 6-to-5 it will be best to stay away from that online table since you will not win any money there.
- How to properly size the bets?
- Do not decide about the size of your bet based on the results of the previous hand. This is a doomed strategy which can lead to significant cash losses. Betting a bigger amount simply expose your money to a bigger risk.
- Is there any room for intuition in blackjack?
- Do not let your gut feeling prevent you from making reliable decisions to secure your cash and use math proven strategies to define the best way to play every hand. Otherwise, it will be impossible for you to achieve a longstanding success in playing online blackjack for real money.
- Will drinking reduce my stress?
- Avoid drinking alcohol before sitting to play online for cash. Remember that you should be in your best mental shape. Otherwise, you will put your money at risk and will not be able to make the right online decisions to win more cash.
- What type of bets should I avoid placing?
- Do not take insurance bets. These are simple tricks to fool you out of money. There is no point in such bets since they are at best a proposition to put another bet on whether the dealer has a ten or a picture card in the hole.
- What if I increase the bet size?
- Do not increase your bets because you have lost money on a couple of previous ones. It is reasonable to increase the bet only when you have counted it out and not when you have a feeling that you are “about to win big cash”.
- Do I need a free practice?
- Before playing for money it is best to test your strategy in a demo mode. In innumerable free blackjack demos on our site, you can easily enhance your online winning skills without losing any cash.
- What if I’m the lucky one?
- Do not consider yourself one of the MIT Blackjack Team with the best card-counting skills in the history otherwise all your money will soon perish.
- Welcome Bonus. It’s also called the Sign-Up Bonus and is awarded when you make a deposit and play blackjack online with real money for the first time. This bonus is sometimes called a ‘deposit match’ because an online casino doubles your first deposit. This bonus can be claimed only once.
- No Deposit Bonus. Unlike the sign-up bonus, this one doesn’t require casino players to make any payments: such promotions are given weekly/monthly or without any pattern at all. There also may be bonuses for a particular blackjack game. Usually, the size of such bonuses is rather low but even $10 will be enough to master a few blackjack online gambling real money tricks and to see how the game works.
- VIP rewards. There are online casinos, which offer special terms and conditions to their most devoted players. For example, when depositing a certain amount, you become a VIP casino member and can expect extra bonuses, higher bet limits, special gifts, a personal manager, access to closed games and tables, and much more.
- Big Selection Of Games. Gambling websites have tens or even hundreds of blackjack variations, so unless you are a Vegas citizen, online real money blackjack will surely impress you!
- Great bonuses. Online card games for money, including blackjack, have one big advantage: a set of bonuses. First, you’ll get a Welcome Bonus that will match the deposit. Thus, you’ll be able to spend more. Then you’ll get access to loyalty and referral programs, weekly or monthly promotions, and other favorable blackjack deals.
- Ability to play with live dealer. If you love offline casino games but don’t have one nearby (or don’t want to waste time to dress up and drive somewhere), live dealer tables are always a great option. In live blackjack dealers are streamed from a real casino or studio, so you can talk to them during the game. Keep in mind that the tables at online live dealer casino are unavailable in free versions. Experience a full immersion into the game!
- Convenience. When you play blackjack online real money bets can get really high and it will become crucial to concentrate. Unfortunately, it’s impossible in an offline casino. Just imagine, you are sipping coffee in your cozy house making bets and enjoying blackjack without any noise!
- 24/7 support. When playing casino blackjack, you always have access to the support team no matter what your time zone is. The more deposits you make, the higher chances you have to be assigned with a VIP manager that will work only with your requests!
- Affordable limits. Online casinos have a rather low minimum deposits and stacks, so if you are placing bets it’s possible to start with $0,05 or even lower! This will help in understanding how the game works and whether the casino is worth your attention.
- Applying strategies. Even though blackjack is not a difficult game, it still has a few tricks to offer. When you play real money blackjack, you get a chance to apply all of them on practice and to improve skills and knowledge in real conditions.
- Privacy. When playing real money on a reputable website, you can remain anonymous and no one else will find out about your hobby.
- The casino may turn out unreliable. It’s not a secret that there are many online casinos with the only aim of tricking players out of money. Thus, you need to choose online black jack real money casino with attention to the slightest detail.
- You can lose some cash. Blackjack is a rather fun casino game, so it’s easy to lose track of time and money. Play responsibly and you’ll never have to worry about spending more than you can afford.
- It will take time to cash out your blackjack winnings. Usually, the withdrawal process takes around 2-4 bank days if you use debit or credit cards. To reduce the waiting time, it’s better to use e-wallets with almost instant withdrawals.
📌 We have also prepared the answers on the most frequently asked questions about the rules that will help you to avoid the common mistakes while playing online blackjack for real money:
Do your best to avoid the following mistakes which many online players make when playing casino for cash. You can check the corresponding page for more blackjack winning strategies in real online blackjack for money.
Types Of Real Money Blackjack Casino Bonuses
No matter whether you play real online blackjack, roulette or slots, it’s always pleasant to get bonuses and promotions from an online casino. And that is one of the biggest advantages of playing on real money, and not for free. Here are the three most popular types of bonuses that can be claimed when playing blackjack:
If you want to get the maximum out of the game, spend some time reading the casino’s requirements, sign up to their newsletters and always stay aware of special bonuses and offers.
Benefits & Drawbacks Of Playing Online Blackjack For Real Money
✅ Online gambling has already become a great alternative to an offline casino and has a range of benefits. When you play blackjack for real money online you can get the following advantages:
❌ While there are many benefits of playing online blackjack with real money there are still a few drawbacks to consider:
Real Money Blackjack Tournaments
It’s rather challenging to find an online casino that offers making money playing blackjack against real people. There are two types of online tournaments: those, where you play against the dealer and where it’s possible to compete head-to-head with other blackjack fans.
The first tournament type is when a group of casino players joins one table to play blackjack until either one is left or a certain amount of hands has been reached. The standing player with the highest stack is a winner and can move to another table, joining winners from previous groups.
When you play head-to-head tournaments, you make black jack online real money stacks to beat other casino players, not a dealer. In some way, blackjack tournaments resemble the World Series of Poker and become a real event in the online gambling community.
- 🔒 Is it safe to play real money blackjack in New Zealand online casinos?
When you play games for cash there is always a risk of losing or being scammed. Luckily, there are a few tips on how to make the game enjoyable and safe. First of all, choose a casino that you trust. Ask friends or other gamblers to recommend an operator or read online blackjack real money reviews. Fortunately, most online casinos put players’ interests first, so the chances you choose a scam are rather low.
Once a casino is chosen, you need to read the terms and conditions concerning blackjack. Thus, you’ll be prepared and will enter the game fully armed.
- 📝 What definitions I should know to play blackjack on real money?
There are several terms that are necessary to know before entering a blackjack casino table. They include:
- ‘Bust’. If the total exceeds 21 then a casino player is said to have ‘bust’ and the hand is folded with losing the bet. The dealer can bust under the same conditions.
- ‘Hit’. Every time you decide to draw another card to add to the hand it means you want to ‘hit’.
- ‘Insurance’. It’s a side bet that may reach half of the original bet and can be placed when the dealer’s upcard is the ace. If the dealer has 21, the insurance bet pays out in the ratio of 2:1.
- ‘Push’. It’s a tied hand, which means that the original bet must be returned.
- ‘Surrender’. It’s the same as to fold but when you play real online blackjack for money there are tables, which don’t allow to surrender.
Most of the online blackjack rules are abbreviated, so it’s better to master them (or print out) in advance. Here are the main abbreviations you need to know:
- BSE or Basic Strategy Edge – this means that the casino player can get better odds while using the basic strategy.
- DOA – double down on any card.
- – dealer has 17 he must hit.
- O/U – the player can bet over or under 13.
- 💳 What payment methods can be used in New Zealand real money blackjack casinos?
- To make online blackjack money deposit or withdraw winnings, casino players from New Zealand can choose one of the multiple payment methods: credit and debit cards, Skrill, PayPal, POLi, and even Bitcoin.
- 💽 What are the best blackjack online real money software providers?
- While more and more software providers emerge, it becomes harder to decide which one to choose. But the best and the most reliable providers always stay the same: NetEnt, Microgaming, and IGT.
- ⚡ Should I download software to play real money blackjack?
- No, there is no need to download any software to play blackjack. Any reputable casino offers an instant-play mode, so you can start playing online blackjack or any other game right in the browser.