No Wagering Casino Bonus
No wagering bonus is a reward given by casinos that don’t have a wagering requirement in the terms and conditions. Unlike bonuses with playthrough requirements, no wager offers allow gamblers to avoid playing the winnings through and cashing them right away.
No wagering bonuses come in different variants: free spins, cashback, VIP rewards, and much more. Today we will give you the most comprehensive data on the following issues:
- types of casino bonuses with zero-wager requirement;
- how to find and claim these gambling offers;
- top-rated casino websites with a no playthrough bonus;
- low wagering casino bonuses and where you can find them;
- benefits and drawbacks of choosing such promotion.
After reading these guidelines you will have the most comprehensive and detailed information on a no wager bonus being able to choose the most suitable casino to play at. Let’s get started!
Best No Wagering Casino Bonuses 2020
|1||No Wagering Bonus Fortune Legends|
|2||Code: 15TF Power Slots|
|3||No Wagering Bonus Viggoslots|
|4||No Wagering Bonus Piggy Bang|
|5||No Wagering Bonus Videoslots.com|
|6||Code: NODEPO10 ShadowBet|
|7||No Wagering Bonus Volt Casino|
|8||No Wagering Bonus PlayOJO|
What Are Wagering Requirements?
The wagering requirement (also known as a playthrough or a rollover requirement) is the number of times you should bet the given sum to be able to cash it out. It is impossible to withdraw winnings until you meet casinos’ terms and conditions.
Wagering requirements differ from one gambling site to another, from one game time to the other. That is why when looking for a playthrough you may see different numbers like 20x, 30x or even 50x. However, there are hundreds of casinos that accept New Zealand players to choose from, so you can pick the one with zero wagering bonus requirements.
When a gambling site offers users a casino bonus like this it means that the promotion can be claimed without a need to bet the sum a particular number of times. You just take the bonus with wager-free requirements and cash it out. Sounds complicated? Don’t worry, below we will explain everything in detail and give a comprehensive guide on choosing the best no wager casino. Online gambling has never been as simple and profitable!
How No Wagering Requirements Work?
You already know that welcome bonuses and free spins with no wagering requirements allow users to keep the winnings and withdrawing them without any restrictions. However, unlike online casinos with no wagering requirements, there are gambling sites that have terms and conditions for cashing out the money.
The requirements that are indicated look as follows: 10x, 20x, 30x, etc. This means that the sum should be betted 10, 20 or 30 times before players can withdraw the casino winning. The higher the wager is, the longer it takes to play the bonus through and the lower your chances are to see the money on the account.
📌 Let’s say that a certain gambling website has grabbed your attention and you’re in a process of creating an account. All new players are given $60 bonus money for making a $20 casino deposit with a 10x wagering requirement. To cash the winnings, you must play them through a total of $600 ($60 x 10). And don’t forget about the sum you have already deposited.
It is not surprising that no wagering casino bonuses for New Zealanders are gaining more popularity. Who wants to lose money if there is a chance to get everything without any risks? Want to know about the best places to look for such a bonus? Then continue reading!
What Are Low Wagering Requirements?
Not surprising that there are only a few casinos, which have no wagering bonuses. However, many gambling sites are starting to lower playthrough requirements, which attracts more players and still gives the casino a chance to earn.
Low wager casino sites are those, which have close to none playthrough terms. Usually, they are between x5 and x15. Keep in mind that in most cases, the lowest wagering requirements concern only the bonus figure, not the deposit amount.
There are also online casinos with low wagering requirements on free spins and are somewhere up to x15. And the terms apply only to the winnings. It is not difficult to find low or no wager bonus casino sites because they are usually listed online. But you should remember that sometimes providers mask additional terms and conditions, and players learn about them during the game. When searching for such a bonus we recommend choosing only reputable providers.
Best Low Wagering Casinos 2020
Those, who are looking for the low wagering requirement bonuses, should pay attention to the brands listed below. All of them accept players from New Zealand and provide excellent service.Moreover, their generous bonus terms will help you to enjoy the game without any limitations and restrictions.
Here is the list of the best casino sites with low wagering requirements for Kiwis:
- Party Casino (10x wagering) — The platform was founded almost 25 years ago and is considered one of the biggest real-money gambling sites. Here players can expect free spins no deposit low wager bonuses on Starburst with only 10x playthrough.
- Casino.com (20x wagering) — The website hosts over 350 games from leading software developers like Playtech, NetEnt and Microgaming. Here New Zealand players can boast a generous welcome casino package – a 100% match bonus and 200 free spins subjected to a 20x playthrough.
- Grosvenor Casino (5x wagering) — The brand offers a solid welcome package of a 100% cash reward and 200 bonus spins with one of the lowest rollover requirements offered for Kiwis. Also, Grosvenor has the biggest live games collection in the industry.
- ShadowBet Casino (35x wagering) — Those who prefer high-quality games and availability to play on the go should definitely take a look at this online gambling platform. All the new customers can claim a 50% match up to $100 and 100 bonus spins.
- Jackpot Jones Casino (1x wagering) — This online casino offers players up to 250 free spins on Gonzo’s Quest, Jumanji, Starburst, and Asgardian Stone with a 10x conversion and 1x playthrough rate. It’s also a well-known brand for everyone who prefers playing on the go thanks to its convenient mobile version.
- mFortune Casino (20x wagering) — A trustworthy online gambling provider, which has one of the lowest rollover requirements in the industry – 20x. Here players can expect 100 bonus rounds and a 200% match bonus on the first deposit and a wide choice of slot machines to play online.
- Mr Spin Casino (20x wagering) — This colorful and vibrant casino gives new players a chance to win 50 free spins and a 100% Deposit Bonus. Note that the bonus expires 7 days after creating an account. It also has a special social media promotion for everyone who is using Facebook.
- BetFair Casino (10x wagering) — This is a top-rated operator, which provides a $100 welcome bonus with 200 bonus spins. Betfair has a user-friendly website and the biggest collection of table games for players who prefer online roulette and blackjack games.
While it’s difficult to find a free-wager bonus, representatives above can easily make the game profitable and yet not so risky for the player.
- Best No Wagering Casino Bonuses 2020
- What Are Wagering Requirements?
- How No Wagering Requirements Work?
- What Are Low Wagering Requirements?
- Best Low Wagering Casinos 2020
- No Wagering Deposit Bonuses
- No Deposit No Wager Bonuses
- No Wagering Free Spins Bonus
- No Wagering Cashback Rewards
- No Wager Promotions For VIP Clients
- How To Claim No Wagering Casino Bonuses?
- Online Casino Games That Require Wagering
- New No Wagering Casinos In New Zealand
- Benefits And Drawbacks Of No Wager Bonuses
Types of No Wagering Bonuses
The main benefit of the online gambling world is that it’s constantly evolving, so the players will never run out of options and can choose no wager casino bonuses and promotion to their taste. There are five main types of wager-free bonuses: deposit and no deposit bonuses, free spins on particular slots, cashback and VIP rewards. For example, if it’s not your lucky day, cashback will be real salvation and the casino will return a certain percentage of your payment. But remember that the best no wagering bonuses are provided only by respected online gambling sites, so make sure you choose a reputable place to enjoy the game. Below we’ll tell you about the top casino bonuses online players can claim without any playthrough requirements.
🎁 No Wagering Deposit Bonuses
A deposit or match bonus is credited to a player after making a first, second, third, and sometimes fourth payment. It is a part of a welcome package, so when creating an account at a chosen online casino, pay attention to the promotion page.
No wagering sign up bonus for the first deposit is a certain percentage that you get from the initial deposit without the requirement of reaching the total amount of bets. For example, the first deposit bonus equals 100%. Let’s assume you have transferred $100 to a personal account. Thus, the first bonus will be an additional $100 and if the casino has a wager-free welcome bonus the sum can be withdrawn without any restrictions.
Many players are in search of welcome bonuses with no wagering requirements. Thus, they can get extra money for the game without a need to play through the credited sum. Apart from the first deposit bonus, online casino platforms can offer a reload promotion.
No wagering reload bonus is quite similar to the welcome promotion but is given to existing customers, not to new ones. This is a way for a gambling site to reward regular players and encourage them to continue playing. And even though casino reloads are not so beneficial as no deposit no wagering free spins they can also give extra cash or discounts for more profitable gambling.
🎁 No Deposit No Wager Bonuses
It is almost impossible to find a no deposit no wager sign up bonus because it actually means free money. Who would want to give out money without getting anything in return? Except for Robin Hood, of course. This rare promotion is usually given to players, who want to test their skills without placing a deposit or to VIP gamblers, who already have a solid credit history. If you see an online casino offering a wager-free no deposit bonus, this means that the provider gives out extra cash without any strings attached.
The biggest benefit of free spins no deposit no wager bonuses for New Zealand players is that they can be claimed without any delays. Even though the amounts are rather small, casino gamblers should only sign up for an account. In most cases, cash and free spins with no deposit or wagering requirements are given automatically or after contacting the customer support. However, you should remember that these casino games are created solely for fun and can lead to harmful consequences if not playing responsibly.
🎁 No Wagering Free Spins
It’s difficult to find a more popular promotion. And millions of players are looking for a free spins no wager bonus when choosing an online casino to play at. Bonus rounds are usually given as a part of a welcome bonus and quite often come without a playthrough.
Free spins without wagering requirements act as an additional freebie together with a deposit bonus and offer players to use the spins in one of the casino pokies. On rare occasions, these bonus rounds are awarded as a regular promotion. Quite often they have a winning limit, so you shouldn’t expect to earn millions of dollars if not investing a cent.
Apart from regular zero-wagering free spins, there is a unique bonus offer that is rather difficult to find. But if you try hard, everything’s possible! It is called no wagering no deposit free spins and is a combo bonus, which gives players complete freedom to enjoy best titles without a need to use real money.
Best free spins no wagering offers can be found in reliable online casinos, as well as at new platforms, who want to attract players and expand to new markets.
🎁 No Wagering Cashback
Cashback without wagering is a bonus awarded based on the total losses during a certain period of time or on a particular game. It’s calculated by a specific percentage, which differs from one no playthrough bonus casino to another. Usually, the cashback percentage equals 5-25%. The cashback can be granted both as real cash or as bonus money.
Cashback offer with no wagering usually comes as a promotion on a particular game and encourages customers to try it with lower risks. But most often this casino bonus is calculated over a period of time (for example, once a week or every month). Usually, there is a limit on the sum a player is able to receive.
Let us give you a few examples of how a no wager cashback works:
📌 Example #1: A gambling website has a 5% cashback when playing a particular slot machine online. You lose $100 but thanks to 5% you’ll return $5. At least something!
📌 Example #2: Players are offered a 10% no wager cashback on daily losses when playing Microgaming pokies on Tuesdays. But it will be granted only if you lose the money by the end of the day. In the case of winning, the cashback percentage is not calculated.
🎁 No Wager VIP Rewards
Platforms that offer different casino bonuses without wagering requirements can also boast a range of additional promotions. One of them is the loyalty program. Even though it greatly varies from one gambling site to another, the general rule is the same: players accumulate loyalty points for making deposits and climb the VIP ladder unlocking new levels and features.
The best casino sites with no wagering requirements offer VIP gamblers the unique benefits like real-money gifts, personal customer support, cashback on losses, free spins without any wager, free entries to tournaments with real-money prize pools, higher table and deposit limits, invites to unique games, events, and much more.
Even if the online casino has a playthrough requirement, it still can offer zero wagering bonuses, that differ depending on the casino loyalty level you are on. Make sure to read all the terms and conditions not to miss special offers and outstanding bonus features.
How To Claim No Wagering Casino Bonuses?
When you are playing a casino game with regular requirements, everything is rather simple: the reward is claimed, played through, and then withdrawn. But how should players collect NZ no wagering casino bonuses? Luckily, the process of claiming this reward is rather straightforward and isn’t that different from one gambling site to another. Here is a step-by-step guide on claiming a welcome bonus in a chosen casino:
- Choose the best no wagering casino sites. That's the process that will take some of your time. Besides the x0 bonus check if the casino has all necessary licenses, convenient payment methods, wide choice of slots and a 24/7 customer support. And don’t forget to consult HEX lists because we carefully select reliable brands for the most beneficial gambling.
- Create a personal account. Before starting to play users should provide accurate details for successful completion of the registration process. Don’t worry, trusted casino platforms use encryption software, so your data is safe.
- Get bonuses on your account. Usually casino sites with zero wagering requirements are adding the bonus automatically so you don’t even have to reach the customer support. But sometimes it can take some time.
- Enjoy the game. Play your favourite game titles in the casino you've chosen using free spins no deposit or wager bonus and withdraw winnings without any restrictions and limitations. Remember, having fun is your main goal!
Keep in mind, an online casino without wagering requirements is hard to find and the rewards are usually given only to new players. The best part of this is that members can use it anyway they want. If the luck is on your side, it’s possible to leave the no wager bonus casino with an instant and impressive cash prize.
Online Casino Games That Require Wagering
You already know where to find the best no wagering slots but the list of these promotions remains rather scarce. And it becomes a vital necessity to understand what games require wagering. Unfortunately, there is no general list of games that have this condition in its terms. Usually, every casino decides which title will be subjected to a playthrough. However, there is still a general tendency: it is much harder to find no wager slots than, for example, keno or bingo. In most cases, slots have a playthrough, so it becomes a challenge to find no wagering pokies. Often there are no playthrough requirements for table games.
If you don’t like online pokies with no wagering requirements at a chosen casino, try finding those with a low playthrough. The average rate is 30x, which means that the player will have to play through the bonus 30 times before being able to cash it out. And if everything’s clear with no wagering slot sites, it becomes crucial to know where to find playthrough information and requirements. Usually, they are indicated in the bonus terms and conditions.
Thanks to the recent changes in gambling regulations, it’s much simpler to find the necessary information: online casinos are obliged to give players all the numbers in a clear manner. So if you’re tired of a no wager free spins bonus or simply want to try something new, read the terms and conditions attentively, and dive into the world of outstanding features.
Best No Wager Casinos in New Zealand
Online casinos without wagering requirements are gambling sites, which offer gamblers a bonus without any playthrough. Their distinguishing feature is the fact that the winnings can be withdrawn without any delays and the risks of losing money are lower. But apart from these juicy bonuses, casinos should also have fast withdrawals, a broad gaming library, and cooperate only with reliable providers.
Here is a list of the best no wager casinos NZ players can enjoy:
- PlayOjo Casino: 50 No Wagering Free Spins
- Volt Casino: 300 No Wager Bonus Spins
- Videoslots.com: 11 Welcome Wager-Free Spins
- Piggy Bang Casino: 55 No Wager Bonus Rounds
- Fortune Legends: 20 Zero-Wager Free Spins
This online casino platform has one of the biggest gambling libraries, that hosts over 1,400 titles including various slot machines, table games and live options. It also provides the best no wager bonus offer on the market: for every deposited dollar players get 1 free spin on Book of Dead (the minimum deposit is $10)!
This gambling site has one of the most beneficial online casino sign up offers with up to 300 no wager spins. For every $10, players will get 10 spins at Starburst from NetEnt. The rollover requirement is 1x, which means that the winnings can be claimed straight away.
This modern casino website has already gained popularity thanks to the great design and modern interface. It has been an unchanged member of a no wagering casino list and has a few generous bonuses on offer. For example, new players are given 11 free spins on NetEnt’s Starburst. The maximum withdrawal is absent!
Piggy Bang is the newest GOWILD casino with an impressive game collection. It is one of the best no wagering casinos due to a straightforward and generous offer: one Book of Dead free spin for every $1 deposited. The maximum number of free slots is 55 and the best part is that they are not subjected to any playthroughs.
This brand also provides the casino no wagering bonuses, which take online gambling to a completely new level. Players get 20 bonus spins for a $20 – $49,99 deposit and 55 bonus spins for depositing more than $50. These spins are credited at once and are available for 7 days. This generous bonus can be used on such pokies as Secrets of Atlantis, Gonzo’s Quest, and Starburst.
The biggest no wagering bonuses are usually offered by new online casinos and those, which are adding more titles to the gambling library. Follow the updates and subscribe to the newsletters to be aware of the best no playthrough promotions.
New No Wagering Casinos
Both regular and experienced players are in a constant search of new casinos with no wagering bonuses. Recent operators usually have the most beneficial offers and promotions, allowing players to enjoy the game to the maximum.
Here is a list of new no wagering casino sites that you should definitely try:
- Volt Casino
- Fortune Legends Casino
- Mr Play Casino
- Piggy Bang Casino
- bgo Casino
- Rolla Casino
Even though a new no deposit casino may cause concerns of players, we guarantee that providers above will amaze you with great offers and promotions. Don’t forget to familiarize yourself with their new no wagering casino bonuses to enjoy favourite gambling titles with maximum benefits.
Benefits & Drawbacks Of No Wagering Bonuses
When seeing high wagering requirements many players decide to choose another casino because it takes lots of time and nerves to play the winnings through and then withdraw them. Luckily, zero-wager spins and bonuses are gaining more and more popularity, and here are the main reasons why:
- Players don’t risk anything. Free spins and bonuses don’t come with any wagering requirements, so you always get the winnings without any risk of losing them during a playthrough at the online casino you've chosen.
- You are not wasting time. Players can withdraw money when they want: just indicate payment details and request a withdrawal. But it's always better to check if the casino allows to make payouts using the payment method you prefer before signing up.
- Your interests matter. Unlike providers that offer bonuses with playthrough requirements, no wager bonus casinos get more trust from the players. This shows that the website is genuinely interested in the user.
- More gamblers – more perks. Top no wagering casinos attract thousands of new players every day. The higher the number of gamblers is, the bigger the library is. This also increases prize pools of tournaments and progressives, so no wager bonuses is a win-win situation and one of the most effective ways of getting new customers to the gambling site.
However, there are still a few drawbacks you should keep in mind when turning even to the best online casinos offering no wagering bonuses. They are:
- Small rewards. Unlike full offers, an online casino with no wager requirements bonus usually has minimum rewards, so you shouldn’t expect impressive sums and numerous free spins.
- Short timeframe. Limited time when the casino free spins no wagering bonus must be claimed. Usually, the offer expires within a week, so players shouldn’t hesitate and start playing at once.
When turning even to the best online gambling sites players should be aware of these pros and cons to make the right decision.
FAQ About The Wagering Bonuses
- 🎁 Which one is better: a no deposit or a no wagering bonus?
- Both bonuses deserve your attention. Just remember that no deposit promotions rarely come with a wager-free bonus. Thus, you’ll still have to play the winnings through before cashing them out. However, it is possible to choose a casino that will have decent terms and conditions. While a casino bonus no wager condition will surely be profitable because you won’t lose money when playing the sum through.
- 🎁 Is it possible to bypass wagering requirements?
- No, you won’t be able to cash out the winnings without playing them through if there is a playthrough requirement. If you don’t want to mess with playthroughs, the only solution is choosing a no deposit no wagering casino.
- 🎁 What is the average wagering requirement one can find in an online casino?
- There are so many online gambling websites that players can choose among hundreds of casinos with no wager free spins bonus, no deposit promotions, and much more. They all come with different requirements but usually, players face an average x30 playthrough. If you don’t like the idea of spending time, try searching for a 100% no deposit low wagering casino.
- 🎁 What is the size of a low wagering requirement?
- It is quite difficult to find a 100% no wager casino because gambling sites try to protect themselves from scammers, who use bonuses to make money and not to enjoy a game. Thus, NZ players can stick to low playthrough casinos – they usually have quite an appropriate x5 – x15 playthrough. For example, take a look at Party Casino, Grosvenor, ShadowBet and Casino.com.
- 🎁 What are the drawbacks of using high wagering requirement bonuses?
- While a new no wagering bonus may be absent in a casino that you like, it may have promotions with a high playthrough. Be attentive because they are riskier – it will be harder to win money and the whole process will take extra time.
- 🎁 How can gambling sites offer no wager bonuses without losing profits?
- To answer the question, you just need to remember how online casinos operate. The more you bet at a website, the more money you invest and make a profit for a casino. It’s not a secret that the odds are always in the house’s favour: there are more chances that the casino will win than then you will. Thus, even the absence of a playthrough won’t impact their profits and will only attract new players, who will make a deposit.
- 🎁 Where can I find gambling sites without a playthrough requirement?
- HEX team has done the research and is constantly following new casinos to create a list of the best sites that don’t have a wagering bonus. Just read our updates and you’ll get all the necessary information on the welcome offers and beneficial deals.